The privacy of your personal data is one of the main concerns of this site.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of this site.
According to GDPR, the site has the obligation to manage, for the purposes and for the purposes specified, the personal data you provide to us about you. The purpose of data collection is mentioned below.
You are not required to provide the data, but by your refusal you will not be able to use the site.
If you are a Visitor of the Site, it will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of the use of the Site, such as the data you provide in the Online Contact / Online Store and Product Assessment section , to the extent that you use it in this way.
As a matter of principle, the site owner will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, the blog owner will cease processing your personal data for that purpose without affecting the processing of the blog owner on the basis of your consent before withdrawing.
If you are a Visitor of the Site, it processes your personal data as follows:
- for the purpose of conducting various analyzes, reports on how the Site works, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Themes: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest to permanently improve customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your blog experience.
Themes: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest in ensuring the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data may result in limited experience in using the site.
- for e-mail, newsletter, sms, and commercial communications on the services provided through the Site.
Subject: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
- Comments in the articles published on the site
Posts can be added to comments. In this case, the name, email address and website are required. Any data provided via this form (real, pseudonym or false) is stored in the site’s database and is not used unless the user has requested that the platform be automatically notified if new articles / comments are posted . The agreement is recorded by the platform when the appropriate boxes next to the comment field are ticked. Unsubscribe from these notifications or newsletter can be done by using the links at the end of the received emails or by requesting unsubscribe to articles by email with the “Unsubscribe” topic from that address to the contact page.
- for analysis activities and traffic statistics
The site can collect your data automatically, such as visit duration and time, visited pages, operating system and IP address only for traffic and statistics – through apps like Google Analytics, the responsibility for collecting data from these applications.
We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc. which generates detailed statistics about traffic on a website and traffic sources and which measures conversions and sales.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” stored on your computer to help analyze how users use the site.
Google will use the information generated by cookies to evaluate the use of the site, compiling reports on activity on the site and providing these reports for analytical purposes.
Google may transfer this information to third parties in the case of a statutory obligation or if that third party processes data on Google’s behalf.
You can prevent or stop installing and storing cookies through browser settings by downloading and installing the Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . In this case, you will not be able to use all of the site’s features.
By using this site you agree to process any personal data collected by Google about you and for the purposes described above.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties (individuals, companies).
Personal data provided to the site owner may be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
Under the terms and conditions of the personal data processing legislation as the data subject you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by the blog owner as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients , etc;
- the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain inaccurate or unjustified personal data without undue delay by the site owner, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (‘the right to be forgotten’) if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for
- the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if personal data has been processed illegally;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
- It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, the blog owner will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time during which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by the owner of the blog to another data controller, provided that the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of the blog owner or the public interest, except where the blog owner can demonstrate that he has reasons legitimate and compelling reasons justifying processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, that is to say, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affects it similarly a significant measure;
- the right to contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions or concerns about how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights above, please contact us through the contact form on the contact page of this site.
The collected data are used for the purposes mentioned only by the site owner and are not alienated to third parties except under the above mentioned conditions (see contests with sponsors).
- for the administration of the Site;
- to maintain, personalize, and improve the Site and its services
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features, and authenticating users;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
You can always ask to delete or download a copy of your data from this site.